Thursday 18th June
The official Pro-Am is the perfect way for you to entertain clients or play with friends around a Championship golf course, in the company of a Staysure Tour professional golfer.
Professionals currently on the Staysure Tour include Masters Champions Ian Woosnam OBE and Jose Maria Olazabal, Open Champion John Daly, Senior Open Champion professional Paul Broadhurst, Ryder Cup players Peter Baker, Paul McGinley, Barry Lane and Jean Van de Velde as well as Gary Wolstenholme MBE, Stephen Dodd and two-time senior major champion Roger Chapman.
In the evening following play, amateurs will be joined by their professional for a Champagne reception and three course dinner in the VIP marquee overlooking the picturesque Atlantic Ocean. Guests will enjoy first class live entertainment before the evening concludes with a prizegiving presentation. (Dress code- lounge suits)
- Team of three to play 18 holes at Trevose Golf & Country Club alongside a Staysure Tour professional
- Each player receives a VIP pass to the Hospitality Area
- Coffee and bacon rolls upon arrival at registration
- Amateurs and professionals to attend the Champagne reception, three course dinner and prize presentation including live entertainment
- Each player also receives a VIP Players Pack including tournament shirt
Each team consists of one professional and three amateurs with best two nett Stableford scores to count per hole. Maximum handicap for amateurs- 24, full allowance. Professionals: Tournament tees, Amateurs: Forward tees.
Cost per team £2,000+ VAT.
To secure your team please contact the Champions (UK) plc team by calling 08453 31 30 31 or emailing Benny Lawrence on email@example.com.