The inaugural Farmfoods European Legends Links Championship is set to be a wonderful golfing occasion and it isn’t just the Staysure Tour stars out on the course who will be in and amongst the action.
An ideal opportunity for businesses to wow clients, the event, which takes place at Trevose Golf and Country Club, provides people with the chance to get up close and personal with Staysure Tour icons out on the course.
The event will get underway with a Pro-Am team event on Thursday 20 June and for £2,000 you and two others will be able to:
- Play alongside an icon of European golf
- Enjoy breakfast on arrival
- Access to refreshments throughout the day
- Invite for you and your team to attend the Pro-Am Champagne reception and three-course dinner including fantastic evening entertainment
Following this, the Alliance event will get underway between Friday 21 – Saturday 22 June and £2,000 will see you receive:
- Two days playing alongside a Staysure Tour legend
- An opportunity to win incredible prizes
- Breakfast and lunch on both days
- An informal drinks reception on Saturday evening and a place at the prize giving ceremony
As well as these packages, there are also a number of sponsorship packages available such as presenting sponsor, event partner, tee board, green board and numerous other sponsorship opportunities.
Exhibiting Places will also be available in the Tented Village and for many B2B and B2C opportunities during the four-day event.
For more information on any of these opportunities get in touch with Benoit Lawrence by calling event organisers Champions (UK) plc. Call 08453 31 30 31 or email email@example.com